+ THE EXPERTISE OF ISEL
At ISEL, students’ follow-up is continuous and aims to prepare them : both hard sciences and organizational sciences, without forgetting the languages that are essential for their competitiveness in the world of work. Thanks to our multidisciplinary teaching, a convivial and supportive atmosphere guaranteed at ISEL !
96% of our students
get a job in less
than 6 months
+ THE INTERNATIONAL
ISEL has initiated a policy of international openness which is at the heart of our strategy. This strategy aims to build on networks with an international dimension, thus creating a dynamic of multilateral and multi-faceted exchanges in the sphere of logistics.
Thanks to this investment, we wish our engineering students to expand their professional and personal horizons and have the world as ambition : the semester “100% abroad” summarize this ambition of our school.
We offer destinations all over the world: Spain, Finland, Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands, United States, Hungary, Mexico, South Korea, China, Austria, Argentina, Lithuania, Colombia …
+ BECOME PROFESSIONAL
The internship is a key moment in the life of our students: It allows to live their first experiences in the professional world, to build their professional project …
It is no surprise that our students demonstrate an employability rate of almost 100%.
CREATION OF THE « ISEL INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH CHAIRE IN LOGISTIC AND PORT PERFORMANCE »
The field of expertise of ISEL’s International Research Chair in logistics and port performance is the identification of models, indicators and determinants of the performance of global logistics chains, including in the case of these strategic link sea and river ports.
From a specifically managerial and international perspective, the main objectives of the Chaire are to :
- Develop formal protocols and computer tools to identify the criteria and determinants of logistical and port performance and to asess their respective contributions and interrelationships
- Participate in scientific progress in the field of management sciences, in particular in logistics management, but also in management control, in organization strategy or in territorial marketing
- Ensure the technological transfer of research results in order to improve the relevance of the performance measurement systems and hence the overall competitiveness of logistics chains, including their port declination
- Contribute to the development of initial and i-service traning of specialists in the corporate logistics function and the MTS
- Structuring and ensuring the long-term development of an international research and advanced training center in logistics and port management within the logistics Engineering School of University of Le Havre
The School of Engineering have an « associate professor », made available for three years by its University of attachment. Other means of patronage will complement this initial allocation.